Hello and welcome to my ePortfolio!

I am in my second year of the Elementary Bachelor of Education at the University of Victoria. When I graduated high school, I was lost with what I wanted to do with my life. So, I took some time to travel and explore the world and myself before committing to anything. After three years of being on the move, I came back to my hometown Sooke on Vancouver Island and decided to volunteer for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada. Here, I realized my passion for working with kids. I soon started a job with Boys & Girls Club of Greater Victoria, working towards my experience hours for admission into the UVic program. I continue to work for Boys & Girls Club and have gained so much knowledge and experience around children. It has been especially helpful to be able to apply what we are learning in school to my work with kids.

Apart from working and hanging out with kids, I love to adventure and spend time outdoors hiking, running, at the beach, camping, playing softball, and hanging out with my dog. I enjoy having an active lifestyle, but also love to relax inside. My goal in life is to continue to learn each and every day, and I am excited for my future career in helping kids to do the same.

Playing softball   Playing softball

Welcome to my blog and enjoy learning with me!